There are two international DOFUS servers in single-account mode:
- Ilyzaelle, which launched in 2017.
- Jahash, which launched on March 26, 2020.
There are also eight international DOFUS Retro servers opening on September 30 (I–VIII).
Single-account mode solely consists of players controlling one account at a time. Therefore, you cannot play several characters at once.
How many character slots do I have ?
You play using one of 5 character slots split between the two servers.
You have five character slots shared across the single-account servers.
What are the restrictions for this game mode?
A single player may only log in with a single account at a time on each server.
We verify certain information, such as IP address, email address, or phone number, to apply this limitation.
The following restrictions are related to the main restriction:
- The account must be certified (i.e. linked to the account creator's true identity).
- The account must be linked to an up-to-date phone number .
If you don't have a cell phone number, you won't be able to access this particular server. If you're not receiving our text messages, or text messaging isn't available for your country or region, please submit a Support ticket.
- Only two logins per IP address are allowed at the same time (see below for more information).
DOFUS Retro Specific :
- If you have already logged on to a single-account server, you won't be able to log on to another single-account server.
A Few Technical Aspects to Know About
- Authorizing a second login from the same IP
We're aware that these IP restrictions may block players sharing the same Internet connection (family members, housemates, etc.) who wish to play together regularly. For this reason, we allow a second login from the same IP, but the other criteria must still be met.
- Authorizing an unshared 4G connection
4G connections are allowed for couples, families, and housemates. However, we suggest you contact your Internet service provider (ISP) to make sure the connection's IP will not be shared. Please note: This does NOT mean that multi-accounting is allowed.
- Use of a proxy/VPN not allowed
It is forbidden to use a proxy, VPN, or any other method allowing established limitations to be bypassed.
The Kama Exchange (KE) is available on Ilyzaelle and Jahash but separate from the other servers.
There is no Kama Exchange on the single-account DOFUS Retro servers.
There are no plans to allow migration to these servers.
Migration between Ilyzaelle and Jahash is not possible in order to maintain Ilyzaelle's population and prevent high-level characters from being transferred from Ilyzaelle to Jahash.
However, migrating out of these servers can be done through the transfer service, available for a fee from the DOFUS store.
Migration is not possible in DOFUS Retro.
DOFUS Retro – Gift Interface Item Restrictions
The following items cannot be collected on the single-account DOFUS Retro servers :
- The Armoured Dragoturkey, as long as breeding has not been activated on the server.
- Tempus Bloomuses given out after other server rollbacks.
- Initially, sets that are currently in the Retro store cannot be obtained on the single-account servers:
- Slugly Set
- Posh Set
- Viootifool Set
- Chisp Set