Dofus Touch bug reports are no longer handled by Support.
WHERE DO I REPORT A BUG?
Bugs can be reported on two different platforms:
- Discord (in the bug channel): https://discord.gg/dofustouch
- Forum: https://www.dofus-touch.com/en/forum/19-technical-issues-bugs
HOW DO I REPORT A BUG?
To ensure your report is effective, here are a few tips on the best way to report a problem:
- Provide as many details as possible. For example, if you encounter a bug during a fight, indicate your class, the action you were doing, the type of fight, etc.
- Whenever possible, explain how to reproduce the bug step-by-step.
- Specify the map ID where you encountered the bug (using the /mapid command).
- Specify the model of your device and the OS you are using.
- Indicate the game version you're playing on (available at the top left of the login interface).
- Attach one or more screenshots – sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Try to be as exhaustive as you can in your report. The more complete your report is, the easier it will be for us to find a solution.
On the other hand, avoid submitting a wall of text that buries the core of the problem. Keep your report simple and concise.