To benefit from the added protection of Ankama Authenticator, you will need to make sure that the information registered on your account is correct.
You must have a certified account. In other words:
- The account must be in your name
- You must have access to the email address associated with the account
- You must know the answer to your secret question.
Follow these steps to link your account to the Authenticator:
- Open the "Ankama Authenticator" application
- Click on the "My Ankama accounts" tab and select "Add an account"
- Enter the account name and password of the account you wish to protect
- Enter your secret answer
- Enter the security code sent to the email address associated with your account
We will provide you with a recovery code. This code is very important. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe!
Congratulations! Your account is now protected by Ankama Authenticator!