Follow these steps to unlink an account from the Authenticator:
- Open the "Ankama Authenticator" application
- Go to the tab "My Ankama Accounts" and click on the delete button
- Select the account you'd like to unassociate and click on "Delete".
- Enter the account login and password of the account
- Enter your secret answer
- Enter the security code sent to the email address associated with your account
Your account is no longer protected by Ankama Authenticator. Be careful, as you are now playing without protection.
N.B.: If you encounter a problem trying to deactivate Authenticator, you can find more information in this article.