What do I need to know about Audiotel?
An audiotel code costs about €1.70 per call. This cost is given for informative purposes only. The cost of a call to the special number to obtain an Audiotel code depends on your telephone operator, your plan and the length of your call: the longer you're on the line, the higher the cost will be.
An Audiotel code is valid for 24 hours,but it's strongly advised to use it right away so you don't lose it.
To pay by Audiotel, you need to follow a couple of simple rules:
- Always verify the telephone number you need to call to get Audiotel codes. Don't use a number you have saved, as it might have changed.
- Be sure to have a pen and paper handy to write down the codes obtained over the phone. Support cannot help you at all if you cannot provide the codes.
- To obtain Audiotel codes, it's best to use your own telephone. If you must use someone else's telephone, you must have the owner's permission.
I've got the error "Bad code". What do I do?
There are several possible reasons.
- The Audiotel code you entered doesn't match the expected format. You might have missed a character or entered too many characters. Verify the codes you received by telephone.
- You purchased a code in the game or on the internet.The seller probably already used this code before selling it to you. Remember, buying, selling, and exchanging Audiotel codes in the game and on the internet is forbidden.
- Your session on the DOFUS site was interrupted and your codes are therefore considered as having been used. Please submit a ticket to Support specifying all the Audiotel codes entered (valid or not).