The Kama Exchange (KE) enables players to exchange kamas for Ogrines (and vice versa) amongst themselves. It is up to the players to set the amounts involved in each exchange. All players can access the KE, even non-subscribers.
You can access the KE in two ways:
- By visiting the website
- From the game itself, by clicking on the Browser / Ogrines button in your menu bar
You can choose to buy/sell Ogrines or kamas, depending on your needs.
The "How many kamas do you want?" tab within the Kama Exchange interface enables you to use your Ogrines to buy kamas directly from other DOFUS players. You can also compare the exchanges offered by other players to find the most attractive rate.
The "How many Ogrines do you want?" tab within the Kama Exchange interface enables you to use your kamas to buy Ogrines quickly and directly from other players. In the same way, you can consult the different offers made available by other players to find a rate you're happy with.
Note: there are a few restrictions:
- You can only create a single sale of Kamas and/or Ogrines at the same time in the Kama Exchange
- You cannot have more than 180,000 Ogrines in a single account
- You cannot buy more than 150,000 Ogrines per month (within any 30 day period)
- You cannot buy more than 60,000 Ogrines per week (within any 7 day period)
- You cannot obtain more than 60,000 Ogrines in the Kama Exchange per month (within a 30 day period)
- Ogrines from the Kama Exchange are linked and cannot be used again on the Exchange
- If your in-game bank already contains 2 billion Kamas, anything bought on the Kama Exchange will be lost