How to verify that your subscription or booster pack is active
- A confirmation page will appear on the game website, , showing the subscription time credited to your account and the date your subscription ends.
- You'll automatically receive a confirmation email*. This email indicates the subscription time credited to your account and the date your subscription ends. Check the email address linked to your Ankama account to make sure you received this email.
- In Account Management > Payment, you can see if your requested purchase was accepted.
- In your Account Management space, in the Payment section, you can view your status (subscriber or non-subscriber), the date your subscription ends, and your subscription time left.
- You can also see your status (subscriber or non-subscriber) in the launcher, at the top right of your screen, next to your nickname.
- Finally, when you launch the game and have to select a character, the date your subscription ends should appear at the top left of your screen.
If your subscription or Booster Pack doesn't show up, first refresh the website, or log out of the game and log back in, then wait a few minutes.
How to verify that your Bonus Pack is active
The best way to see if your Bonus Pack has been activated is to check the "Bonus Pack" tab in the DOFUS Touch Shop: there you'll see how much subscription time you have left.
Bonuses provided by a Bonus Pack are calculated automatically, and are therefore not separate from base XP displayed at the end of combat.
PLEASE NOTE: Various factors may impact the amount of XP a character receives:
- The character's Wisdom
- Always playing on the same map (which will trigger an anti-bot security measure, reducing your XP and drop rate)
- Whether you're playing in an area conquered by your alliance
- In combat: Whether you complete challenges
- In combat: The closer the character's level to the monster's level, the more XP the character earns
- In combat: Monsters' bonuses (stars) have an effect on XP
If you notice any inconsistencies, please contact Support and send screenshots along with the character's name.
* Please note: This does not apply when you pay by bank transfer.
A payment made via bank transfer will never be immediately approved. You'll first receive confirmation of the order. Then, once we receive a transfer notice from our bank and our accounting department has processed it, the transfer will be confirmed by Ankama and your subscription purchase will be approved. Your account will then have an active subscription.
For transfers originating in France, please allow 6 to 8 business days. For transfers originating outside of France, please allow 10 to 20 business days.