A new version of the game is available. However, the program cannot update during installation.
Various possible causes:
- The Updater is already open/being used
- You do not have the necessary permissions to perform the action
- Restart your computer. This will close all running applications that could be blocking the update.
- Check that you are running the game as an administrator:
- In Windows, right-click the game shortcut and choose "Run as different user"/"Run as administrator".
- In Linux using the sudo command.
- In macOS, your administrator password will be automatically requested.
- If that still does not work, you can try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it in your user folder, a folder you automatically have permissions for:
- In Windows: My Documents or Documents
- In Linux: /home/your_user_name or or non-command-line ~/
- In macOS: /users/your_user_name
- If, despite this, your problem continues, please contact Support.