How do character transfers work ?
With character transfers, players can move one character from one account to another.
This service is available in the Shop and costs 15,000 Ogrines.
The transfer character service is instantaneous.
What will be transferred ?
When transferring a character from one account to another, you will keep:
- All items in your inventory (including your merchant mode), items linked to the character and account, and equipped items
- Your achievements
- Your kamas
- All your mounts
- Your guild and alliance
The following will remain on the original account:
- Your home
- Your Haven Bag
- Your marketplace items
What are the conditions and restrictions?
Several conditions and restrictions apply to transfers. Please see below for more information.
- If transferring to an existing account: the 2 accounts will each have to be more than 4 months old and have the same family name
- Only characters who are level 20 or higher - or level 20 or higher in a profession - can be transferred.
- A player can only transfer a character to a server within their own community.
- You must be able to authenticate yourself on the two accounts (with the Authenticator or the Shield if they are active)
How can I cancel a transfer ?
The transfer service is instantaneous and cannot be canceled after purchase.
I have a problem that's not listed
For certain problems, we invite you to detail your problem by contacting the Support.
Your request will be analysed and handled by Support as quickly as possible.