How do character transfers work ?
With character transfers, players can move one character from one account to another.
This service is available in the Shop and costs 15,000 Ogrines.
What will be transferred ?
The characters which are transferred, from one account to another, keep:
- All items in the character’s inventory, including quest items.
- The character’s spell deck customization.
- The character’s Haven Bag.
- The character’s nation.
- The character will remain in the same guild.
- The character’s citizenship points.
What remains on the original account?
- All items that are equipped to the character.
- Items within the account chest.
- The character’s sidekicks.
- Awaiting items in the gift interface.
- The friends list.
However, the following can be transferred under certain conditions:
- Your sidekick can be transferred providing they are removed from the sidekick interface and placed within the (to-be-transferred) character’s inventory.
- Your sidekick’s equipment, providing it is placed within the (to-be-transferred) character’s inventory.
- The contents of your account chest, providing those items are placed within the (to-be-transferred) character’s inventory.
What are the conditions and restrictions?
Several conditions and restrictions apply to transfers. Please see below for more information.
- If transferring to an existing account: the 2 accounts will each have to be more than 4 months old and have the same family name
- A player can only transfer a character to the same community and server
- You must be able to authenticate yourself on the two accounts (with the Authenticator or the Shield if they are active)
- This service is not available to Steam players.
How can I cancel a transfer ?
The transfer service is instantaneous and cannot be canceled after purchase.
I have a problem that's not listed
For certain problems, we invite you to detail your problem by contacting the Support.
Your request will be analysed and handled by Support as quickly as possible.