To combat bank fraud, Ankama has been forced to put several limitations on ogrines in place. These limitations are designed to reduce inappropriate activities by a few dishonest people while preserving user comfort for our thousands of players.
The limitations are as follows:
- Limits on purchases of goultines using real currency:*
- a maximum of 60,000 goultines in any 1 day;
- a maximum of 90,000 goultines over any 3-day rolling period;
- a maximum of 140,000 goultines over any 7-day rolling period;
- a maximum of 200,000 goultines over any 15-day rolling period; and
- a maximum of 400,000 goultines over any 30-day rolling period.
- Payment IP must match the billing country for all purchases in the DOFUS Touch Google Play shop.
- Articles of between 31,000 and 45,000 goultines are available after 5 days of play.