Do you want to report a player for violating the rules?
<spandata-contrast="auto">Support handles reports dealing with the following rule violations:
- multi-accounts in PvP and/or on the single-account servers.
- insults and racist, xenophobic, or homophobic remarks
- in-game harassment.
- unauthorized trading (of kamas, subscriptions, accounts, and guilds, as well as inter-server trade)
- promoting fraudulent websites (phishing, private servers, unauthorized trading, bot use, and pornography).
- inappropriate names (for a character, account, guild, or alliance)
- identity theft.
- flaw or bug exploits
Support does not handle reports dealing with rule violations such as :
- player scams (trades, marketplace,etc.)
- blocking (of NPCs, quests, combat,etc.)
- misuse of merchant mode
- the use of in-game action automation tools (bots and auto clickers, in particular).
To learn more about in-game scams, click here.
To learn more about moderation, click here.