Want to install the Ankama Launcher to enjoy Ankama's transmedia universe? Click here 😊.
Once it's finished installing, just install your games and you're done!
/!\ Once the location of the Launcher installation is selected, it cannot be changed. Only the game's location can be changed afterward.
Is your system configuration worse than what's shown above? Don't panic! You can still play the game by using a workaround.
Below are links to download the games directly. Please note that these are refreshed a few hours after the games are updated.
Be aware that support for and updates to .zip versions of the DOFUS game will end on 10/26/2021. You will no longer be able to play DOFUS using those versions.
DOFUS (32-bit version, compatible with 64-bit):
- Windows 32-bit Legacy (not compatible with the single-account server)
- Windows 32-bit Modern
- Mac 64-bit
- Linux 64-bit
Issues with the Launcher?
First try the following:
- Restart the Launcher.
- If the issue continues, make sure the Launcher is completely shut down by checking the system tray.
- If necessary, uncheck the "Minimize to system tray" option.
- If necessary, use the task manager to ensure that the Launcher is completely shut down (in the event of a crash, it may keep running in the background).
- If necessary, end any corresponding processes.
- If the problem continues, uninstall and reinstall the Launcher.
Is the issue still there? Please submit a Support ticket and provide as much information as possible.
- There's an issue with one of the games.
- The Ankama Launcher is displaying a black screen.
- I'm getting this error message: "Inetc Plug-in Error. Your Internet connection seems to be unavailable"
- Connection sharing: I get an "incorrect account name or password" error message.
- I started installing several Ankama games, but I can't download them simultaneously. Is that normal?
- The Ankama Launcher doesn't load or doesn't update.
- What happens if you close the Ankama Launcher while a game is updating?
- How to fix the error "Unable to open due to malicious software" that prevents an application from running on macOS Catalina.
- How do you add one or more accounts to the Launcher?
- I'm experiencing a performance or stability problem
- I get the error message "An error has occurred" when trying to enter my First Name / Last Name.
There's an issue with one of the games
Please take the following steps:
1. Repair the game.
- You have a Repair option in the settings of installed games.
2. If it cannot be repaired, uninstall and reinstall the game.
To avoid having to reinstall everything, you can:
- Start installing the game wherever you like.
- Stop the install.
- Copy the files already downloaded to the install folder.
3. If there's an issue with the installation or update, restart downloading the files.
The Launcher should launch an automatic repair and complete the install.
If you have a good connection, installing from scratch is recommended.
Finally, if the problem persists, please report it by submitting a Support ticket and including, if possible, the logs available in Settings > Logs > Open the Log Directory > Copy the content of the application.log file.
Connection sharing: I get an "incorrect account name or password" error message.
If you get an "incorrect account name or password" error message when both are correct, it's because you are in one of the two cases below when you try to launch the game using the Ankama Launcher:
1) The Authenticator is not unlocked.
2) Your WiFi or 4G IP changed between the launch and the connection to the Launcher (proxy or VPN).
To resolve the issue:
1. Open the game settings.
2. Go to the "Multi-account" section and deactivate all accounts.
3. Then launch the game normally to launch a non-authenticated instance.
The Ankama Launcher is displaying a black screen.
Please check your system and graphics card drivers for updates. To do so, you'll need to visit the website of your computer and/or graphics card manufacturer.
Update Nvidia drivers
Update Intel drivers
Update AMD drivers
After completing updates, restart your computer and run another test.
Error message: "Inetc Plug-in Error. Your Internet connection seems to be unavailable"
Please check your system's Internet settings.
To do so:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Check to make sure the box for "Use TLS 1.2" is checked.
Then simply restart the Launcher installation.
If the issue continues, feel free to submit your ticket.
I started installing several Ankama games, but I can't download them simultaneously. Is that normal?
Yes. If multiple games are installing, the downloads happen successively, not simultaneously.
The Ankama Launcher doesn't load or doesn't update.
Please try restarting the Launcher first.
If the problem continues, go to your Task Manager, select "Ankama Launcher" and end the task. Then, restart the Launcher.
If it still doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the Ankama Launcher.
To do so, go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > to select "Ankama Launcher" and click the uninstall option.
Still doesn't work? Then you should submit a Support ticket.
What happens if you close the Ankama Launcher while a game is updating?
Don't panic! The download is automatically paused. An automatic repair will be launched when you reopen the Launcher.
How to fix the error "Unable to open due to malicious software" that prevents an application from running on macOS Catalina
First of all, you should only follow these instructions if you do not download or install questionable applications on your Mac. Avoid accessing sites that may compromise the security of your data.
This "can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software" launch limitation can be avoided if we allow third-party applications to be downloaded and run, other than from the App Store and developers identified by Apple.
The settings can be found in System Preferences > Security & Privacy, under "Allow apps downloaded from: "App Store" and "App Store and identified developers".
To change these settings, you must click on the padlock at the bottom left of the window and enter the system user password.
At the same time, we are working to ensure that Ankama certificates are recognized by Apple in order to avoid this being necessary.
How do you add one or more accounts to the Launcher?
Do you play on multiple accounts and want to get around having to launch each one manually?
The Launcher lets you save them and launch the game with all your accounts.
To do this:
1. Open the game settings.
2. Choose the "Multi-account" section.
3. Click "Add an account".
4. Finally, click the "Play" button.
I'm experiencing a performance or stability problem
If there's a performance issue that is preventing you from downloading or launching the game, try changing the Launcher settings, specifically in the "Performance" section.
1. Click the icon in the upper banner of the Launcher.
2. Go to the "Performance" section.
3. Turn off any settings that don't seem useful to you.
I get the error message "An error has occurred" when trying to enter my First Name / Last Name.
Starting August 24, 2021, you are asked to enter your First Name / Last Name in order to play.
If you receive the error message "An error has occurred" while completing the form, please relaunch the Launcher and then the game.
If the problem persists, please submit a ticket to Support.