The Facebook UID is a unique number attached to your Facebook account.
As part of a request for assistance, Support might ask for this number to identify your account and help you.
Here's how to find it.
1. Log on to your Facebook account.
2. In the toolbar on top of the page, click on Settings.
3. On the left, click on "Apps and Websites".
4. In the active tab, click on the Ankama application.
5. You'll find your ID at the end of the "LEARN MORE" paragraph.
"Getting help with Ankama
"If you need help, run into a problem, or want to give feedback for Ankama, you might need your Ankama ID to contact the developer. Your Ankama ID is ________."