WHAT ARE THE OPENING AND CLOSING DATES?
As their name suggests, Temporis servers are temporary servers with a limited lifespan. The dates for this fifth edition are:
- Servers open on April 21, 2021.
- Servers close on June 22, 2021.
WHAT ARE THE BRAND-NEW REWARDS FOR TEMPORIS V?
Just like in previous editions, specific achievements will earn you tempokens, which will unlock rewards.
As you progress on the Temporis V servers, you will receive a pet that evolves into an exclusive petsmount and will come in several evolutions.
When Temporis closes, you will receive a ceremonial version of this pet/petsmount on the classic servers.
A ceremonial set, titles, ceremonial headgear, and emotes will also be available.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC RULES FOR THIS FIFTH EDITION OF TEMPORIS?
Ecaflip cards are central to this edition of Temporis. You can get them in two main ways:
- as loot from monsters and in dungeons;
- and by crafting them through professions.
For Temporis V, all the usual ways of getting experience are being replaced by a progression mechanic in the form of a quest where each stage asks you to fetch a card corresponding to a level in order to level up.
For example, to get from level 2 to level 3, you must fetch the "Spirit Fires" card, which you can get from monsters at Incarnam's Way of Souls.
Fights, quests, and achievements are still the way to advance your guild or mount.
EQUIPMENT AND CONSUMABLES
- Most recipes for equipment and consumables will be disabled for this edition of Temporis.
- To get these items, head to Ecaflip City to play Five-Cat Draw:
- Place five Ecaflip Cards on the game mat to get an item.
- The combinations are not known in advance, but each five-card combination will always give the same result. It's up to you whether you share the combinations you discover or rather keep them to yourself!
- New items are appearing: Kitty-Nekos, which can be equipped in the second slot for Dofus or trophies.
- Each Kitty-Neko initially has two or three "empty" effect slots.
- Place an Ecaflip card in an empty effect slot to assign a combat effect to your Kitty-Neko.
- The cards' effects differ according to the card placed: characteristic bonuses, "passive" effects in combat, or new spells available. It's up to you!
WHAT ABOUT CRAFTING AND HARVESTING PROFESSIONS? CAN CONSUMABLES BE COLLECTED FROM MONSTERS?
- Consumables can be collected by playing Five-Cat Draw.
- Harvesting and crafting professions will be kept, but most recipes will be disabled.
- Specific card recipes will be available in all crafting professions.
- An overall profession experience bonus will let you progress quickly given the lower number of recipes.
FOR THESE TYPES OF ITEMS: KEYS, SOUL STONES, GUILDALOGEMS, ALLIAGEMS, AND MOUNT CAPTURING NETS?
- Keys are not droppable nor craftable (except the Incarnam Dungeon key that is indeed craftable). Keys can be obtained from the NPC Feline Vion in Ecaflip City by exchanging cards for Dungeon Keys.
- Guildalogems and alliagems will be available from an NPC. We want player communities to be able to get set up quickly so you will have the best possible experience.
- Soul stones and capturing nets will also be available from an NPC.
FOR THESE TYPES OF ITEMS: TROPHIES, IDOLS, AND DOFUS?
Trophies, idols, and Dofus can be obtained by playing Five-Cat Draw, like for classic equipment.
WILL THE KOLOSSIUM BE AVAILABLE?
No, because Temporis rules are too different from the rules on other servers to give Temporis players access to the ISK.
WILL STARS BE ACTIVATED?
Stars on monster groups will not be activated when the servers first open.
We will activate them in the weeks thereafter.
PAYMENTS AND PURCHASES
The transfer service to another server (classic) is not available.
Transfers to other Temporis servers will obviously be available for free here.
Remember that transfers must be requested between 12:01 a.m. Monday and midnight on Sunday (Paris time) to take effect the following Tuesday. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the Tuesday after that.
The class change service is only available the first week until the maintenance on April 27. If you want to take advantage of it, we recommend you to do it before April 26th 11:59 pm.
All services not mentioned here are allowed on the server.
The Kamas Exchange is not available on the Temporis servers.
PURCHASES AND RENTALS
The following items purchased in the shop will be credited back to you when Temporis ends:
- sets, pets, ceremonial petsmounts
- fatal blows
- living items
- globally pre-sentient potions
Things that will not be credited back to you:
- rental items reserved for Temporis
- name change potions
- guild name change potions
- color change potions
- sex change potions
- face change potions
- transformation potions
- guild emblem change potions
- alliance emblem change potions
- alliance name change potions
All purchases and items obtained that are for immediate consumption will not be returned. Thus, if you buy a class change potion, you used the service, so you do not qualify for a refund or compensation, even if the character is not transferred when the server closes. So, be careful before you make any purchases.
To make things clearer, in shop item descriptions, we will indicate which ones will be transferred to you. Make sure the description contains this indication if you want to use your purchases after the server closes.
Rentals are offers created specifically for the Temporis event. They are identified by a "rental" banner in the shop and a lower price than for permanent purchases.
The following items are for rent:
- fatal blows
These items can therefore only be collected on the Temporis servers while they are open (until June 22, 2021).
After this date, they will be removed from your account and cannot be transferred to other DOFUS 2 servers.
The Haven Bag lottery will be active on Temporis, but nothing you get will be transferred.
Transfers through the gift interface for your compensokens, shigekaxes, and pearldrops obtained as a result of rollbacks on classic servers will not be possible.
Don't forget that access to Temporis V servers is reserved for players who have a valid active subscription.
ACCESSING THE SERVERS
DO YOU NEED TO BE A SUBSCRIBER TO EMBARK ON THIS ADVENTURE?
Yes; only subscribers can access the Temporis servers.
ARE THE SERVERS IN SINGLE-ACCOUNT MODE?
Yes, with the same restrictions as the last edition of Temporis.
CAN I PLAY ON THE SAME TEMPORIS SERVER AS MY BROTHER/FRIEND/PET FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS?
Yes, you can play together on two different computers, provided you meet certain requirements. The accounts must:
- be certified in different names;
- and have telephone numbers and email addresses that are valid and different for both accounts.
For more information about single-account mode restrictions: Head over here!
You don't have to pre-register to be able to play Temporis! However, doing so lets you:
- reserve your character name;
- sign up to play with your friends*;
- enjoy Temporis from the get-go;
- obviously, get a Hobnobourglass**;
- and get 10% off when you buy the subscription pack dedicated to Temporis, which will be available on April 6.
* If you're not all registered on the same server, all is not lost: The migration service between Temporis servers will be free.
** Once consumed, the Hobnobourglass reappears as loot in the next fight!
WHEN THE SERVERS CLOSE ?
Characters created in Temporis cannot be transferred to a classic server. An experience potion that matches your character's progression will be credited to your account at the end of the adventure.
WILL THE EXPERIENCE POTION BE EXCHANGEABLE, LINKED TO THE CHARACTER, OR LINKED TO THE ACCOUNT?
The experience potion will be linked to the account. You will receive it through the gift interface, which will let you choose which server you would like to use it on.
However, this does not include the Ombre, Oto-Mustam, and Thanatena servers.
Please note that you will not be able to collect experience potions from previous editions of Temporis on these Temporis servers.
CAN KAMAS BE TRANSFERRED?
CAN EQUIPMENT BE TRANSFERRED?
CAN PROFESSIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS BE TRANSFERRED?