"I didn't receive the code"
"I can't access my inbox"
Can't you receive the Ankama Shield protection code? Are you stuck in restricted mode?
Don't panic! We've got solutions for you to regain access to your account.
What's your situation?
1. You have access to the email address linked to your Ankama account.
2. You do not have access to the email address linked to your Ankama account.
Case No. 1: I have access to the email address linked to my Ankama account.
First of all, please check the following:
- Make sure the email address where you're looking for the code is actually linked to the Ankama account you want to log in to. You should check all your email addresses to be sure.
- Check the spam folder of your email address. The code we sent you may have been redirected there.
- Log out and log back in, then request another code.
- Have you still not received the code? In that case, we suggest deactivating Ankama Shield by following the steps outlined in Case No. 2 below.
Case No. 2: I do not have access to my email address / I did not receive the code despite doing the initial checks.
Case No. 2.1: Your mobile phone number is registered on your account.
Step 1: Head to the "Deactivate protection" section by clicking this link: https://account.ankama.com/en/account/deactivate-protection-sms.
Step 2: Find the right account.
Step 3: Enter the code sent to the registered phone number via text message.
Step 4: Your Ankama Shield protection will be deactivated.
Step 5: Change your email address.
Case No. 2.2: Your mobile phone number is not registered on your account.
Please contact Ankama Support by filling out this form.