Need to contact Support to resolve an issue?
This FAQ explains how Support tickets are submitted and tracked.
Submitting a ticket
Submitting a written request to Support is simple!
Visit this page and enter the information related to your request.
Make sure to select the relevant issue and fill out the form with all the required information so your ticket can be processed as quickly as possible.
Tips for getting your ticket processed faster
- For certain requests, you will be asked to provide supporting documents. For your ticket to be processed, it's crucial that we receive these documents in a legible format (clear, with nothing erased or crossed out, in full, and completely visible). If not, we will ask you to send these documents once more, making it take longer to process your ticket.
- For certain requests, you will be asked to prove your identity. The person submitting the ticket must be the account holder, otherwise we won't be able to process it.
If you are submitting a Support ticket for the first time, you will need to create a Support account so we can receive your ticket and process it.
Creating a Support account
Once you're on the Support website,
- Click the "Sign in" button, then "Sign up".
- Fill out the form by entering the following information:
- "Your full name" field: your first and last name
- "Your email" field: a contact email address
An email to confirm your email address will be sent to the contact email address you entered.
4. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.
You'll be redirected to the Support website to create your password.
5. Enter a password.
Your Support account is finalized! 😊
Tracking your ticket
To track your tickets, click the "Check your replies" button:
Then you'll see all the tickets/requests you've submitted to Support.
Understanding ticket statuses
Open status: Your request has been received by Support.
To find out if Support has replied to you, you can either:
- Check the email address you used for the Support account. Each time Support offers a reply, an email is sent.
- Or sign in to the Support site and select your ticket.
"Waiting for your response" status : A Support agent has asked for more information in order to resolve the issue.
In this case, please click on the request and reply to the conversation in the field "Add":
Resolved status: Your issue has been resolved or was reported to the appropriate Ankama team.
If this isn't the case, don't worry! You can always reopen the ticket.
Resetting your password
If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here:
Error message for unauthorized login
Please see this FAQ: Impossible to log on to the Support website