You are not able to log on to the Support website and you get the following error message:
This is a browser issue related to acceptance of cookies.
To solve this issue, please make sure that your browser accepts third-party cookies, or at least those from Zendesk.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the upper right, click on the three dots and then on Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security", click on "Cookies and other site data".
- Allow cookies.
In Safari or on an iOS Device
Sometimes transferring logins to the Support website with an iOS device or using the Safari browser does not work.
This is caused by the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option, which blocks certain types of data when redirecting a logon.
This setting is turned on by default and users must turn it off manually to resolve the issue.
In Safari on Desktops
- Go to the Safari button in the top right corner.
- Open Preferences > Configuration > Privacy.
- Verify the check box for the Prevent cross-site search setting.
On Mobile iOS Devices
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll through the Privacy and Security section.
- Turn on turn off the setting Prevent the ticket of the path of the cross.