WHEN WILL IT START AND END?
As their name implies, Temporis servers are temporary servers. They therefore have a limited lifespan. The dates for this seventh edition are:
- Pre-registration begins on June 7, 2022
- Pre-registration ends on June 26, 2022
- Servers open on June 29, 2022
- Servers close on August 30, 2022
IS A SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY FOR THIS ADVENTURE?
Yes. Only players with subscriptions can access the Temporis servers.
ARE THE SERVERS IN SINGLE-ACCOUNT MODE?
Yes, with the same restrictions as the last edition of Temporis.
CAN I PLAY ON THE SAME TEMPORIS SERVER WITH MY BROTHER/FRIEND/PET FROM THE SAME IP?
Yes, you can play together on two different computers provided you meet certain requirements. The accounts must:
- Be certified under different names
- Have valid telephone numbers and email addresses that are different for both accounts
More information about single-account mode restrictions is available here!
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT PRE-REGISTRATION
CLASS, SEX AND SERVER CHANGES
If you are pre-registered and want to change the server or your character's class or sex during the pre-registration period, you can do so without having to cancel your registration. All you need to do is go back to the pre-registration page and click "MODIFY".
You will receive a confirmation email for each change you make.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS EDITION
WHAT ABOUT THESE TYPES OF ITEMS: KEYS, SOUL STONES, GUILDALOGEMS, ALLIAGEMS, AND MOUNT CAPTURING NETS?
- Keys can be obtained from monsters in the corresponding level group.
- Guildalogems and alliagems will be available from an NPC. We want player communities to be able to get set up quickly so you will have the best possible experience.
- Soul stones and capturing nets will also be available from an NPC.
WHAT ABOUT THESE TYPES OF ITEMS: TROPHIES, IDOLS AND DOFUS?
- Trophies can be obtained from monsters just like other equipment.
- Just like in Temporis VI, the Dofus can be obtained from monsters in the form of Tempofus (a tradable item that can get you a Dofus, which can't be traded).
- Idols will need to be crafted. For this Temporis, we're doing away with the XP and loot bonuses on idols completely. Idols are being kept only to complete achievements with an idol score and the Turquoise Dofus quests.
WILL THE KOLOSSIUM BE AVAILABLE?
No, because the Temporis rules are too different from the rules on other servers to allow Temporis players access to the ISK.
WHAT ARE THE BRAND-NEW REWARDS FOR TEMPORIS VII - OSATOPIA?
Just like in previous editions, specific achievements will earn you tempokens, which will unlock rewards.
As you progress on the Temporis VII servers, you'll receive a pet that evolves into an exclusive petsmount and will come in several evolutions.
When you go back to the classic servers, you'll receive a ceremonial version of the different appearances of the pet/petsmount that you unlocked.
A ceremonial set, titles, ceremonial headgear, emotes and the famous XP potion will also be available.
There's also something new in this edition! You'll also be able to unlock a set with stats that will allow you to start a new adventure on the classic servers.
This set's level will be available in a level band equivalent to your XP potion. This will give you access to equipment in your level band if you start out on a classic server for the first time!
And there's more! You will also be able to collect your rewards before the servers close!
Once the servers have been open for two weeks, the NPC Pragmatic Gobgob will let you collect the rewards you've unlocked on the classic servers without waiting. This won't have any impact on your adventure within this edition of Temporis. You will be able to keep progressing normally and unlock the next rewards.
When the Temporis servers close, you'll automatically receive all the rewards that you haven't yet collected (but you won't receive a 2nd copy of rewards you've already collected).
The same goes for the XP potion. As soon as you have collected enough Tempokens, Finn Ahurry will ask if you want to take an XP potion, which will allow you to immediately reach a level close to your current Tempoken level on the classic servers (minimum level 50 and in 10-level increments).You can take this XP potion once per character during its Temporis adventure. When the Temporis servers close, you'll receive an XP potion that matches your progress minus the potion already collected.
- You have collected 160 Tempokens, which corresponds to a level 72 potion
- Finn Ahurry will offer you the chance to immediately take a potion to reach level 70
- When the server closes, you will automatically receive a potion corresponding to level 72 XP minus the level 70 XP (which in this case corresponds to a level 43 potion)
SERVICES, PURCHASES & RENTALS
All services are available in this edition of Temporis.
Change of class will be available with the unlimited potion available for purchase.
Transfers to other (classic) servers will not be available.
Transfers to other Temporis servers will, of course, be available for free.
Reminder: Don't forget that transfers must be requested between 12:01 a.m. Monday and midnight on Sunday (Paris time) to take effect the following Tuesday. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the Tuesday after that.
The Kama Exchange is not available on the Temporis servers.
WHAT ITEMS ARE CREDITED BACK WHEN TEMPORIS ENDS?
The items on this list and bought from the shop (excluding rentals) will be credited back to you when Temporis ends:
- Ceremonial sets, pets and petsmounts
- Fatal blows
- Living items
- Globally pre-sentient potions
The following elements will not be credited back to you:
- Temporis-only rental items
- Temporis-only rental items provided by the in-game NPC with the unlimited rental pass
- Name change potions
- Guild name change potions
- Colour change potions and unlimited colour change potions
- Sex change potions
- Face change potions
- Transformation potions
- Guild emblem change potions
- Alliance emblem change potions
- Alliance name change potions
- Rallying horns and unlimited rallying horns
- Unlimited class change potions
- Modster skins
Purchases and items that are acquired for immediate consumption will not be returned. For example, if you buy a class change potion, you have used the service, even if the character is not transferred when the server closes. You won't be entitled to a refund or compensation, so be careful before making your purchases.
To make things clearer, the item descriptions in the shop will include a note indicating which ones will transfer. Make sure that this note is indeed present if you want to be able to make use of your purchases after the servers close.
WHAT IS A RENTAL?
Rentals are offers created specifically for the Temporis event. They can be identified by a "rental" banner in the shop and a lower price compared to permanent purchases.
The following items are available as rentals:
- Fatal blows
- Modster skins
These items can therefore only be collected on the Temporis servers while these servers are open (until 08/23/2022).
After that date, they will be removed from your account and cannot be transferred to other DOFUS 2 servers.
WHEN THE SERVERS CLOSE
Characters created in Temporis cannot be transferred to a classic server. An experience potion that matches your character's progression in tempokens and the rewards you unlocked will be credited to your account at the end of the adventure.
Warning! If you delete your character during Temporis but haven't yet recovered all of your rewards and experience from the NPC Finn Ahurry, you won't receive them after the servers close.
WILL THE EXPERIENCE POTION BE TRADABLE, LINKED TO THE CHARACTER, OR LINKED TO THE ACCOUNT?
The experience potion will be linked to the account. You will receive it through the gift interface, which will let you choose which server you would like to use it on.
The server Shadow is, however, excluded.
Please note that you will not be able to collect experience potions from previous editions of Temporis on this server.
CAN KAMAS BE TRANSFERRED?
CAN EQUIPMENT BE TRANSFERRED?
CAN PROFESSIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS BE TRANSFERRED?