"I'd like to play my character again, but they were deleted"
You can use the character restoration service to recover your deleted characters.
To do so, visit the in-game Shop. You'll see a list of deleted characters that you can restore.
Be aware of certain conditions and restrictions:
- If you've reached the maximum number of characters allowed on this account, you must
- either delete a character before restoring one
- or add another character slot. This service is payable with Ogrines and can be used in the same transaction.
- Only deleted characters whose level or profession level is higher than 20 can be restored.
- If a restored character's name is no longer available, the user will be entitled to a free name change.
- The restored character will appear on the original account. It won't be possible to restore the character on another account.
- The character needs to have been deleted after February 15, 2011 in order to be fully restored.